You can connect Memtime to Clockify and take your time-tracking to the next level.
The first step to connecting Clockify to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install Clockify as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see Clockify as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'Clockify' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select Clockify, click on the "Connect to Clockify" button.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Clockify installed.
The next step is to authenticate Clockify in Memtime.
1. Select Clockify in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A Pop-up window will appear to ask you for your API key.
To find it, log into Clockify website portal. Click on the icon containing your initials, located on the top right side of the screen. There, choose the option "Profile settings".
Once you have opened your profile settings, scroll down until you find your API key. Copy and paste on the Pop-up window in the Memtime App.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Clockify authenticated.
5. After authenticating Clockify, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods and choose how to display your Clockify projects.
That's it! Now you can use the Clockify integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process, as well as how to create and export time entries: