You can now connect Memtime to factro and take your time-tracking to the next level.
The first step to connecting factro to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install factro as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see factro as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'factro' or any other Connected App
4. A pop-up window will open and ask you to enter your factro API key. You can find this key by clicking on the 'Get API Key' link. It is important to copy and save your new personal access token after generating it because you will not be able to view it again later.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see factro installed.
The next step is to authenticate factro in Memtime.
1. Select factro in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A new window will open and prompt you to enter your factro credentials, which you can then enter to proceed.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see factro authenticated.
4. Once you've successfully authenticated factro, you have the flexibility to customize your settings based on your personal preferences. This includes selecting different synchronization methods for your projects and tasks, as well as deciding whether you want your time entries to be automatically synchronized.
5. If your projects are not yet visible in Memtime, you can refresh your project management section by clicking on the refresh button here:
6. When you create a time entry in Memtime for one of your factro tasks, Memtime will automatically synchronize it with your factro account. So, when you visit the factro website and navigate to the "Work Time" section, you'll be able to see the time entry that Memtime has synchronized for you, just like shown here:
That's it! Now you can use the factro integration in Memtime.
Here's a video that shows the complete installation process: