You can connect Memtime to Harvest and take your time-tracking to the next level.
The first step to connecting Harvest to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install Harvest as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see Harvest as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'Harvest' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select Harvest, click on the "Connect to Harvest" button.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Harvest installed.
The next step is to authenticate Harvest in Memtime.
1. Select Harvest in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A Pop-up window will appear to ask you for your Harvest credentials. Please, introduce them. After that, you will be asked to grant Memtime access to your Harvest account.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Harvest authenticated.
4. After authenticating Harvest, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods and select how to display imported projects from Harvest.
That's it! Now you can use the Harvest integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process, as well as how to create and export time entries: