You can connect Memtime to HQLabs and take your time-tracking to the next level
The first step to connecting HQLabs to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install HQLabs as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see HQLabs as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'HQLabs' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select HQLabs, click on the "Connect to HQLabs" button.
4. A op-up window will show up requesting your HQLabs URL. To find it, you will have to get into your HQLabs account and copying the first part of your URL. In this demo case, it is "timebro".
5. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see HQLabs installed.
The next step is to authenticate HQLabs in Memtime.
1. Select HQLabs in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A Pop-up window will appear to ask you for your HQLabs credentials. Please, introduce them. After that, you will be asked to grant Memtime access to your HQLabs account.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see HQLabs authenticated.
4. After authenticating HQLabs, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods and select how to display imported projects from HQLabs, as well as which projects and tasks should be imported.
5. Now you start creating time entries and assign them to your HQLabs projects. You will be able to find them in the "Reportings" section.
That's it! Now you can use the HQLabs integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process, as well as how to create and export time entries: