You can connect Memtime to TrackingTime and take your time-tracking to the next level
The first step to connecting TrackingTime to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install TrackingTime as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the burger menu to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see TrackingTime as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'TrackingTime' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select TrackingTime, click on the "Connect to TrackingTime" button.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see TrackingTime installed.
The next step is to authenticate TrackingTime in Memtime.
1. Select TrackingTime in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A Pop-up window will appear to ask you for your TrackingTime credentials, which include your username, and user password or app password. Please, introduce them.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see TrackingTime authenticated.
4. After authenticating TrackingTime, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods, or how to display your projects, as well as which projects and tasks you want to import from TrackingTime.
5. If your projects are not yet visible in Memtime, you can refresh your project management section by clicking on the refresh button here:
6. When you create a time entry in Memtime for one of your TrackingTime tasks, Memtime will automatically synchronize it with your account. When you go to the TrackingTime website, you will see the last booked entry in the "Hours" section:
That's it! Now you can use the TrackingTime integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process, as well as how to create and export time entries: