You can now connect Memtime to Moco and take your time-tracking to the next level
The first step to connect Moco to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install Moco as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see Moco as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'Moco' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select Moco, click on the "Connect to Moco" button.
4. A Pop-up window will shop up, asking you to provide your Moco API URL. You will be able to get it by logging in into your own Moco account.
5. Get into your Memtime App > Connected Apps, and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps"
The next step is to authenticate Moco in Memtime.
1. Select Moco in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A pop-up window will appear to ask you for your Moco credentials:
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Moco authenticated.
4. After authenticating Moco, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods and select how to display your Moco projects.
That's it! Now you can use the Moco integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process, as well as how to create and export time entries: