You can connect Memtime to QuickBooks Time and take your time-tracking to the next level.
The first step to connecting Quickbooks Time to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install Quickbooks as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see QuickBooks Time as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'QuickBooks Time' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select QuickBooks Time, click on the "Connect to QuickBooks Time" button.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Quickbooks Time installed.
The next step is to authenticate Quickbooks Time in Memtime.
1. Select Quickbooks Time in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate now".
2. A Pop-up window will appear to ask you for your Quickbooks Time credentials.
3. Then, you will have to enable Memtime to have access to QuickBooks Time.
4. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see QuickBooks Time authenticated.
5. After authentication, you can change different Quick Books Time options in the settings for Connected Apps e.g. Automatic synchronization of all projects, automatic synchronization of time entries, as well as to select the project name format you personally prefer.
6. If your projects are not completely displayed in Memtime yet, you can refresh your project management tab by clicking on the refresh button here:
Only projects that are assigned to your user will be imported. That's why you should always make sure that they are assigned to your user before you can book time to them in Memtime.
7. When you create a time entry in Memtime for one of your QuickBooks Time tasks, Memtime will automatically synchronize it with your QuickBooks Time account. To see where the entry was synced, please go to the QuickBooks Time website and open the "Time Entries" section, like this:
That's it! Now you can use the QuickBooks Time integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process: