You can connect Memtime to Avaza and take your time-tracking to the next level
The first step to connecting Avaza to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install Avaza as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see Avaza as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'Avaza' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select Avaza, click on the "Connect to Avaza" button.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Avaza installed.
The next step is to authenticate Avaza in Memtime.
1. Select Avaza in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A Pop-up window will appear to ask you for your Avaza credentials. Please, introduce them.
You will also have to grant Memtime access to Avaza.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Avaza authenticated.
5. After authenticating Avaza, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods and select which tasks should be imported from Avaza, among other settings.
6. Before start creating time entries, click on the "Project Management" tab in Memtime and sync your Avaza projects and tasks.
7. Once they show up, you can start creating time entries and assigning them to your Avaza projects and tasks by clicking on the "Time Tracking" tab. You will be able to see the time entries you created by logging into your Avaza account > Project > Task > View Task Time.
That's it! Now you can use the Avaza integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process, as well as how to create and export time entries: