You can connect Memtime to BQE Core and take your time-tracking to the next level.
The first step to connecting BQE Core to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install BQE Core as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see BQE Core as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'BQE Core' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select BQE Core, click on the "Connect to BQE Core" button.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see BQE Core installed.
The next step is to authenticate BQE Core in Memtime.
1. Select BQE Core in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A new window will open in your default browser, prompting you to enter your BQE Core credentials.
You will also be asked if to grant Memtime the necessary permissions in order to be able to book time on your BQE Core projects.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see BQE Core authenticated.
4. After you're authenticated with BQE Core, you can modify some settings to suit your needs. You can configure various synchronization methods, choose which tasks to import from BQE Core, and choose whether to export time entries that are aligned with the smallest increment settings in BQE Core.
BQE Core is adjusting the time entry duration based on global settings 'Smallest time increment of time entry(s)'. After the export of your booked time to BQE Core, Memtime does not reflect these adjustments. We recommend setting this setting to 0:00 in the BQE Core platform to have the best experience with Memtime.
5. If your projects are not yet visible in Memtime, you can refresh your project management section by clicking on the refresh button here:
6. After creating a time entry in Memtime for a BQE Core task, Memtime will seamlessly synchronize it with your BQE Core account. Navigate to the BQE Core dashboard to view your recently booked total hours in the "Time Performance" section. For more detailed information, select 'Time & Expenses' > Time Card, and choose the time period of your recently booked time entry. This will display all of the automatically synced time entry details.
That's it! Now you can use the BQE Core integration in Memtime.
Here's a video that shows the complete installation process: