You can connect Memtime to ClickUp and take your time-tracking to the next level.
The first step to connecting ClickUp to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install ClickUp as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see ClickUp as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'ClickUp' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select ClickUp, click on the "Connect to ClickUp" button.
4. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see ClickUp installed.
The next step is to authenticate ClickUp in Memtime.
1. Select ClickUp in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A window will open in your default browser asking you for your ClickUp credentials. Please, introduce them.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see ClickUp authenticated.
4. After authenticating ClickUp, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods, select which tasks should be imported from ClickUp and decide on how to display the projects.
5. If your projects are not yet visible in Memtime, you can refresh your project management section by clicking on the refresh button here:
Only tasks and projects that are assigned to your user will be imported by Memtime. You must first make sure that they are assigned to your user on ClickUp before you can see them in Memtime or choose a different import option in your Connected Apps settings.
6. When you create a time entry in Memtime for one of your ClickUp tasks, Memtime will automatically synchronize it with your ClickUp account. When you go to the ClickUp website and open the task, you will see the last booked entry in the top right corner and the total booked time for this task in the "Track time" section.
That's it! Now you can use the ClickUp integration in Memtime.
Here's a video that shows the complete installation process: