You can connect your calendar to Memtime to import your calendar entries, so you can integrate them in your time tracking.
The first step to connecting your calendar is to install it as a Connected App to your account.
You might have already done this first step. You can install your calendar as a Connected App in the initial setup when you first open Memtime on your device.
To install your calendar as a Connected App do the following:
Open the Memtime setting and click on Connected Apps:
- If you do not see your calendar as a Connected app click on: "Find More Connected Apps" If you see your calendar you can skip this part.
- The Memtime website marketplace will open where you can add new Connected Apps to your account. You can search for "Calendar" in the search bar:
- Select your calendar from the list and then click on Install.
- Go back to Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see your calendar installed as a Connected App.
The next step is to authenticate your calendar.
- Select your Calendar in your Connected Apps and then click on "Authenticate"
- A browser window will pop up where you can choose the calendar you wish to connect.
- Once you chose your calendar you need to allow Memtime to access your calendar in the next window.
Attention! If you have the Sonoma version (14.0 or later) in macOS and are trying to connect your macOS Calendar App there is one more step you have to add.
1. First, download macOS Calendar App on Memtime as it has been explained in the previous steps.
2. Once the app will be installed, it will probably appear on Memtime as "Denied".
3. In order to enable it, click on "Open Privacy & Security" > Calendars. You will have to enable Memtime. Make you sure your settings look like the following ones:
4. Go back to Memtime > Connected Apps > Refresh Installed Connected Apps. Mac OS Calendar App will now show up as "Authorized".