If you are a Memtime Basic user, you will need to download Memtime Projects if you want to create Time Entries
Memtime is a time tracking tool that will log all your computer activities. However, if you want to get the most of it and create time entries to follow all of your projects, clients and tasks, you need to download a connected app.
Being a Basic user, we offer you our own project management tool: Memtime Projects. Follow the step-by-step to connect it:
1. Get into your Memtime app and click on the burger menu, on the top right side of the screen.
2. Click on Connected Apps > Find more Connected Apps
3. A pop-up window will open, taking you to our integrations catalogue. Search "Memtime Projects" on the search bar, and click on "Connect to Memtime Projects".
4. Go back to your Memtime app > Connected Apps > Refresh Installed Connected Apps. Memtime Projects will show up, and you will be able to manage all of its settings.
5. Finally, click on the Time Tracking tab. You will see a new column called "Time Entries" has been enabled. You will now be able to create such entries for your clients, projects and tasks.
That's all! You will now be able to get the most of Memtime with your Basic user license. Here is a video of the full process: