You can now connect Memtime to your Clio account and get the most of your legal software.
The first step to connecting Clio to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install Clio as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see Clio as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'Clio' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select Clio, click on the "Connect to Clio" button.
4. A Pop-up window is going to open, asking you to select your Clio region. Please, select it.
5. After connecting, go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see Clio installed.
The next step is to authenticate Clio in Memtime.
1. Select Clio in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A Pop-up window is going to open, requesting your credentials as well as asking you to enable Memtime to access your Clio data.
3. Refresh the Connected Apps one more time.
4. After authenticating Clio, you can change some settings according to your preferences. You can set different synchronization methods and select which matters should be imported from Clio.
That's it! Now you can use the Clio integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process, as well as how to create and export time entries: