You can connect Memtime to ZEP and take your time-tracking to the next level.
The first step to connecting ZEP to Memtime is to install it as a Connected App.
To install ZEP as a Connected App, you can try the following:
1. Open the Memtime App and click on the menu burger to select Connected Apps.
2. If you do not already see ZEP as a Connected App, you can click on the "Find More Connected Apps" button to easily find it.
3. This will take you to your browser, and the Memtime marketplace website will open. You can search here for 'ZEP' or any other Connected App you would like to try. Once you select ZEP, click on the "Connect to ZEP" button.
4. A Pop-up window will appear to request certain information.
In order to get both ZEP Wsdl Location and Authorization-Token, you have to log into ZEP portal and check the following data:
- Look for the button "Help" on the top right side of the screen. Click on it, and then search the option "SOAP interface". It has to be marked as "included".
- Then, click on "Administration" on the top left side of the screen > Settings > SOAP. You will find there both your ZEP Wsdl Location and Authorization-Token. Copy and paste them on the Pop-up window that requested such data.
5. Go back to the Memtime App and Refresh the Connected Apps.
The next step is to authenticate ZEP in Memtime.
1. Select ZEP in your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Authenticate".
2. A Pop-up window will appear to ask you for your ZEP credentials.
3. Go back to your Connected Apps in Memtime and click on "Refresh Installed Connected Apps" to see ZEP authenticated.
That's it! Now you can use the ZEP integration in Memtime. Here's a video that shows the complete installation process: